Terms & Conditions
Linden Park Pharmacy offer a refund on goods purchased providing the following conditions are met:
- The customer shall inspect the goods on delivery and should within fourteen (14) days of delivery notify Linden Park Pharmacy of any alleged defect, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote. Goods must be returned in original packaging and in saleable/new condition.
- Linden Park Pharmacy do not accept items returned due to change of mind.
- DO NOT sign the delivery receipt until you have inspected the package for any damages. Packages leave our stores in good condition and Linden Park Pharmacy will not accept responsibility for goods damaged in transit unless the damage is noted on the drivers receipt.
- The customer shall call Linden Park Pharmacy prior to returning goods. Returned goods will not be accepted without prior confirmation.
- In the unlikely event you are sent the incorrect item Linden Park Pharmacy will send and charge for the correct replacment item (if available) and arrange collection of incorrect item and credit upon return of incorrenct item in good/original order and condition.
Linden Park Pharmacy are committed to protecting your privacy. When you place an order with us, we need to collect information from you to enable us to process your order. The information we collect from you will include:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- credit/debit card details
This information (excluding your credit/debit card details) may be passed on to our delivery company to enable delivery of your goods. Linden Park Pharmacy do not sell mailing lists to other companies or 3rd parties.
Linden Park Pharmacy will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date and you can check this information by checking your account details found on the navigation bar or by calling us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. All personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988. Our website operates a secure SSL area once you are logged in, encrypting your details. Your banking information is not stored in our database. Once your transaction is complete and payment is cleared, all financial details are removed from the server.
We do not send unsolicited email (spam) without your consent. You can choose to receive emails from us by updating your account information. All emails will have the option to 'unsubscribe'.
Linden Park Pharmacy values the privacy of data collected by this site.
In order to ensure complete confidentiality of all data the site is secured by a Thawte Security Certificate.
This means all communications between your PC and the Linden Park Pharmacy Web Server are scrambled to make them unreadable to others.
All prices listed on the Linden Park Pharmacy website are subject to change without notice and are listed in Australian dollars (AUD$) only.
Online prices may vary from Linden Park Pharmacy in-store prices.